Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 15. april 2015

H for Happy Holiday, a DT card for ABC Christmas Challenge.

Welcome to a brand new challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
I'm the lucky one hosting the H challenge, 
and the theme is:

H for Happy Holiday/Christmas!

(Use a sentiment with the words Happy Holiday/Happy Christmas...)


The sponsor for the H challenge is our own Lacey from Stamp and Create.

http://www.stampandcreate.com/

with an awesome prize of for a lucky random winner:

http://www.stampandcreate.com/






Once again I've used a topper from LOTV for my card,
I find those snowmen from the coloured Art Pads really cute.

But it can be a bit tricky to find some matching papers
to go with them.



In the end I decided to use a 6x6 paper pad from Making Memories.
I'm happy with the way the card turned out.

My 'Happy Holiday' sentiment is from a Stampin Up set,
I think it's called 'Daily Phrases'




I've used this fab sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge,
I just loved it and I'm sure I'll use it again.

For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the
 ABC Christmas Challenge and have a look at all the awesome cards.



Challenges:

8 kommentarer:

  1. Dorte this is a beautiful fresh and colourful take on the sketch. So fun for Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvarSlet
  2. Such a cute and colourful card, Dorte. Love the bright colours and the image. Luv, Wilma

    SvarSlet
  3. Such a cute and colourful card, Dorte. Love the bright colours and the image. Luv, Wilma

    SvarSlet
  4. what a cute and beautiful card Dorte
    Gr Karin

    SvarSlet
  5. Lovely card hunny love that cute image too! hugs me x

    SvarSlet
  6. Hi Dorte, an adorable card, a lovely design and fabulous papers.....your snowman image is so sweet and gorgeous details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Everybody Art Challenge.

    SvarSlet
  7. Love your card Dorte! The papers are wonderful and I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    SvarSlet
  8. Fabulous and thank you for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday happy crafting Judith DT xxx

    SvarSlet