Data Protection and Privacy Policy

torsdag den 5. april 2012

Fancy Folds, DT card for DDCC!

It's Thursday and DDCC  is ready with a new challenge.

We want you to show us your

Fancy Folds!

 Oh boy, I enjoy this theme!

I love to make folded cards, trying out
tutorials I have found in blogland.
Thank you for all your inspiration out there.

The sponsor for this challenge is
In2 Stamps.

Go and visit the DDCC blog to 
 see what wonderful creations my
teamies have made this time.

I'm sure you will be inspired!

I have some news to share with you today.
I have decided to step down as a DT member 
of the fabulous DDCC team!

I want to say thank you to Kelly and the team
for the time we've spent together.
You are the best!
 

 
 I have made my first envelope card ever.
But for sure not my last, because it was great fun.

And I like the way the card came out.

 
 It's a wedding card made for a one of my hubby's employees.

The cute wedding image is from LOTV.

The papers are from Pion Design,a Swedish company
with a lot of beautiful papers.

Not the colours I usual use, but you have
to challenge yourself sometimes.

The flowers and the pearl string are from Kort og Godt.
Originally the roses was all white,
but I coloured them with distress.

I don't know if you are able to see it,
but there's also a little car charm together with the flowers.

The text 'Til Brudeparet' ('To the wedding couple')
 is computer generated.

 
Inside there's a big tag with a sentiment from ....
The text says 'Happiness is the art of getting a bouquet of flowers
out of the flowers you can reach'

For the 'lace' border I have used a punch from MS.

 
The tag drawn out.

 
On the rear there's space for a personal greeting.

 
The backside of the envelope, showing my personal stamp.

 
 Sorry for all the pictures,  but the weather was so beautiful and 
I enjoyed taking the pictures outside.

Have you noticed the matching rose?

It's from a very beautiful bouquet my 
hubby gave to me when our oldest son
turned 18 some days ago.

Thanks! 

Challenges:

24 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, Dots, your creation is amazing! I love any detail! And the matching rose as well, what a lovely gift from hubby and happy belated birthday for your son! hugs, Miria xx

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful love the papers and sweet image and great card
    Hugs Kate x

    SvarSlet
  3. Dot this is stunning work I love it , especislly as it is your first envelope card this is FIRST CLASS !! Hugs Elaine

    SvarSlet
  4. Amazing project, Dorte...you're a real artist...love all your tiny details and that rose matches perfectly!
    xxx Margreet

    SvarSlet
  5. This is so beautiful. I love the folds it is amazing.

    We would like to thank you for Entering Whimsy Stamps inspirations Challenge.

    We hope to see you back next week. Winner will be announced Wed.
    Best of Luck Always,

    Hugs from DT Member For Whimsy Stamps Tammy Ortiz

    SvarSlet
  6. Beautiful creation. You have such a wonderful eye for the details.
    Hugs, Carissa

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh so sweet and just too cute, love your card. Thanks for playing along this month over by The cute and girly. Carolxx

    SvarSlet
  8. Et aldeles nydelig kort!
    Lekre mønster ark og pynt:)
    Takk for at du deltar på Card and Scrap sin utfordring.
    Klem, Heidi:)

    SvarSlet
  9. so gorgeous !!!! love the design and fab papers
    thanks for playing with us at BTC& this month
    hugs
    céline

    SvarSlet
  10. Very lovely and oh-so weddingy (is that a word?) Thank you for playing with us at CCCC!

    Torrey

    SvarSlet
  11. Dette konvoluttkortet ditt var aldeles nydelig Dorte. Liker godt fargekonbinasjonene, fargeleggingen og blondepunchen du har brukt. Synd at du skal slutte på DDCC, men jeg håper og tror jeg får se mye til deg likevel. Ha en flott natt. Klem Bettina xx

    SvarSlet
  12. Åhhhh så nydelig bryllupskort!
    Motivet er jo bare så utrolig flott, og nydelige detaljer!
    Takk for at du deltar hos SC,
    klemmer fra Maya

    SvarSlet
  13. Det er sååå kæmpe nydeligt
    Tak fordi du deltager på vores udfordring hos Card and Scrap

    SvarSlet
  14. Dette var jo helt nydeligt Dorte! Elsker farverne og det romantiske præg. Jeg har forresten forelsket mig i det stempel med musen og fuglen- og min søn synes at kortet med angry birds var så sejt!
    Skal du med på stortræf her i april?
    God påskeklem:-)

    SvarSlet
  15. Gorgeous card hunny so pretty and love the different fold too! hugs me x

    SvarSlet
  16. Sikke et smukt og romantisk kuvertkort.
    Det er lidt sjovt at prøve nye modeller - jeg elsker det.
    God påske til jer.

    SvarSlet
  17. This is so very beautiful Dorte!! Love it!

    SvarSlet
  18. Absolutely gorgeous.Super designs and so beautifully put together.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    SvarSlet
  19. Aldeles nyyyydelig :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår .)

    Unni
    Scrapperiket

    SvarSlet
  20. Beautiful bridal card. Clever idea too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    SvarSlet
  21. This an extraordinary card...so special...Beautifully done!

    SvarSlet
  22. Oh, my heart be still! WOW - your work is absolutely STUNNING! You have quite a talent with your art, and I would LOVE to have you play along in our challenges at:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    You would be such a blessing to us, and I really do hope you will consider checking us out and playing along in our challenges when you can.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, Blog Owner
    Word Art Wednesday

    SvarSlet
  23. This is beautiful-great envelope card & I love the Martha Stewart punch!!

    Thanks for joining in with BTC&G this month :) xx

    SvarSlet